Saturday, August 10, 2013

More on Cycling

Having enjoyed the cheering and champagne with neighbours, on the car-free roads last week during the Ride London festival, a friend who I happened to meet during the mass ride through Wimbledon Village before the elite cyclists raced through in the late afternoon, and myself decided to cycle to Shoreham-by-Sea on Monday.

He has cycled the route before and I gather our cycle ride will be about 55 miles. If all goes well we will take the train back.

 Hopefully a longer blog-post about the journey will follow next week.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Barnaby

      Apart from being 70 miles rather than the expected 50 miles the cycle ride went really well though slightly tiring.

      I will post some details with hopefully some photos in a while.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. bike exercise

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. CHM cost sharing

    ReplyDelete

Human Conflict

A time for reflection, given the fighting in Ukraine, Sudan,  Israel,  Gaza and Iran to name those areas which come to mind. There is or was...